RIHT is aggressively targeting monetization services for holders of of Intellectual Property. Copyright Infringement continues to be a Huge Problem in Media, Music, Pornography Genres, and beyond.
After reaching 236% Revenue Growth in 2013, Analysts are so Bullish on this Equity that they have placed a $6.71 Price Target on it! A run there could potentially Net the Current Buyer a 680% Return!
At $.86, RIHT is now Absolutely Freaking Out on All-Time Volume Highs! The company has been Growing their Sales and Copyright count Substantially, and that spells VALUE! A Golden Cross occurred on February 10th, and Volume is now in the 1MIL+ Share Range!
We are talking Real Money in play here as over $1MIL is now being traded here Daily this week! There is no telling How High this stock can trend in the near term as analysts, traders, and news are all adding fuel to the fire.
- The Rightscorp Innovative Business Model is Persuading File Sharing Users to Pay Intellectual Property Holders!
- A New Rightscorp Analyst Report has Placed a $6.71 Target on RIHT Stock!!!
- RIHT has increased the rate that it can ingest copyrights into its monetization system by 400% in January 2014.
- RIHT has Crossed the Threshold of 1 Million Copyrights. These approved copyrights represent significant top line growth potential for shareholders!
- The Company Announced a 236% Revenue Growth for 2013. This Growth is expected to continue into 2014 as the Company continues to accelerate copyrights in their system!
Rightscorp (RIHT) is a leading provider of monetization services for artists and holders of copyrighted Intellectual Property (IP). The Company's patent pending digital loss prevention technology focuses on the infringement of digital content such as music, movies, software, and games and ensures that owners and creators are rightfully paid for their IP. Rightscorp implements existing laws to solve copyright infringements by collecting payments from illegal file sharing activities via notifications sent through Internet Service Providers (ISPs). The Company's technology identifies copyright infringers, who are offered a reasonable settlement option when compared to the legal liability defined in the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA). Based on the fact that 24% of all Internet traffic is used to distribute copyrighted content without permission or compensation to the creators, Rightscorp is pursuing an estimated $2.3 billion opportunity and has monetized major media titles through relationships with industry leaders. http://www.rightscorpinc.com/
- RIHT is receiving the blessing of major music and movie studios by going after illegal distributors on file-sharing sites in a different way than previous enforcement methods.
- Some Internet users may someday run into Rightscorp in a different capacity especially if they upload illegal copies of movies, music or software to file-sharing sites.
- The company's specialized software frequents major peer-to-peer sites and if it detects someone distributing items they don't have the rights to, especially a repeat offender, they'll send them a letter advising them of the violation and requesting a $20 settlement for the copyright holder
- This is a much more sensible approach. It is an interesting business model – much less heavy-handed than some of the online intellectual property enforcement companies, which seem more eager to drag offenders into court or push for fines in the hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Rightscorp has created a business model that uses current laws to monetize the illegal distributing of copyrights through file sharing software for artists and holders of IP (Intellectual Property).
- The company has been able to grow its inventory of copyright material over the past few quarters and has been able to obtain approval to over 1 million copyright material. The company’s revenue is expected to grow significantly due to a 25x increase in copyright material.
- The company has strong relationships with over 50 ISPs in the US and is able to work effectively with these ISPs to target and receive payment from subscribers that infringe on copyright material.
- They estimate that the current market price is under-valued and that the expected price target is $6.71/Share
- Rightscorp reported revenues for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 of $155,381. This represents an increase of 195% over the same period last year. Revenues for the full year for 2013 were $324,000, which was 239% higher than the $95,565 reported for 2012. The growth in revenues was driven by the company’s ability to increase the amount of copyrights in its automated system by 135%, from approximately 17,000 in the fourth quarter of 2012 to more than 40,000 in the fourth quarter of 2013.
What is the Potential Market Cap of RIHT if they continue to Grow and Fully Penetrate this Market?
- The company is targeting a total market of $2.33 billion, which is the estimated annual revenue from representing all 27 million copyrights and receiving payments from all 1,800 ISPs in the US. This does not include the potential global market.
- The company’s potential revenue if it represents 27 million copyrights and continues to receive payments from the 50 ISPs that they currently works would be $345 million.
- At present the company represents over 1 million copyrights. These include copyrights held by major motion picture studios, sixteen songs on the Billboard Hot 100, several current Platinum recording artists, recent Academy award winning films and several top 10 TV shows.
- To date, Rightscorp has received settlements from subscribers of more than 50 ISPs including five of the top 10 ISPs: Qwest, CenturyLink, Charter, Suddenlink and Mediacom.
- This directly impacts the Company's growth potential as it permits a greater number of copyrights to be added to Rightscorp's monetization system every month.
- Rightscorp recently announced that it had crossed the threshold of having authorization to monetize over 1 million copyrights on behalf of its clients. In hitting this milestone, the Company continues to invest in increasing its growth metrics, including accelerating the process by which it adds or ingests content into its system.
- Mr. Sabec adds, "Today, we have more than 40,000 copyrights in our system. With authorization to monetize over 1,000,000 copyrights, this means we can increase content in our system by 25X from current levels without any new contracts. Additionally, we are signing up more content everyday with asset owners that see the value in our monetization model. The current number of copyrights that we have in our system represents only 4% of what we already have under contract so further automation of system and processes will allow us to more rapidly increase the number of copyrights we can actually collect on using our proprietary Rightscorp technology. With every addition of copyright automation, we increase our potential to service our clients and deliver to investors a business with scalable high margins and recurring revenue streams."
- RIHT is now representing more than 1 million copyrights including music, movies, and other digital content.
- "The number of copyrights we represent continues to increase along with our revenues," says Rightscorp CEO, Christopher Sabec. "With the copyrights we currently have under contract, our Company should see its growth continue through 2014."
- "The regular payments we are making to rights holders show that our solution works. As online piracy continues to be a major issue for the entertainment industry, there is a demand from artists, filmmakers, and other copyright holders to ensure proper monetization of their content against infringement. We estimate this to be a $2.3 billion market opportunity for our Company."
- "The increase of our ingestion rate will be our primary focus as it is a direct revenue driver in hand for 2014. We can expect our $750,000 annual revenue run rate to accelerate as we are at 4% of our copyrights under contracts ingested. Additionally, increases in the number of ISP's forwarding our notices should further drive our growth rate and increase revenues."
- "The metrics are clear. As we continue to ramp up our copyright inventory, we expect our revenues to increase proportionally. To date, we have closed on more than 50,000 cases of copyright infringements, and we have paid the owners of those copyrights for their work. We are currently in talks with the owners of millions of additional copyrights. Rightscorp is pleased to offer a technology and an operational system that enables the creators and owners of intellectual property to be rightfully compensated for the use of their assets."
- We got the all-important Golden Cross on February 10th which has helped put in a price run.
- MACD continues to trend even more positive as momentum picks up!
- While we are back to our December Prices, RIHT has MUCH MUCH More going for it now as indicated by price targets and $1MIL+ being traded here daily.
Stockchat LLC has received six thousand dlrs for the awareness of RIHT by a non-controlling third party Elite Traders Group LLC.