AFPW's business, technology and intellectual property have now been centralized in a recently formed wholly-owned entity, NovoFuel, Inc. NovoFuel has plans to separately seek its own financing with the intent of a future going-public transaction and has retained the services of a New York-based investment advisor for assistance in achieving these initiatives.
They are actively working with cannabis growers and electric power contractors to develop renewable energy solutions to support cannabis cultivation. The company is already involved with a Pilot Program in Michigan, and we should expect consistent releases in the coming weeks!
Great News and a Great Chart can often end in a happy story for traders......David Cade, President of NovoFuel, said: "The growing multi-billion dollar backup and remote power markets are the prime target of NovoFuel as we move forward with the commercialization of our unique technology."
At the Current Price of $.0008, this Chart is on the Verge of Breaking the 20-50-200 SMA's in just a matter of days! The Chart has Multiple Bullish TA Catalysts in play at this moment, and it looks to be the perfect time to consider buying or adding this stock! The company is Entering a Value-Building Age as they commercialize their technology after years of spending time and capital on its perfection.
They have created a subsidiary specifically for this channel, and they are attacking multiple industries with Hydrogen Generation Demand! Take a Look at the DAILY CHART that has been seeing its value propositions reach potential highs:
- We have a +MACD Cross Trend that continues to look Very Bullish!
- RSI has breached 50 at ~57 - The last RSI and +MACD Bullish Crosses occurred around April 10th when the Price Ran from ~$.0006-~$.0015 for a 150% Gain!!!
- VOLUME HAS EXPLODED in 2014, and the stock has fallen from Highs in the $.0025-$.003 Range - $.0007 boasts a Favorable Entrance Point given the Recent Announcements and Entrance into New Markets!
- NovoFuel and Genport Select Pilot Site and Develop Final Configuration of Plug and Play Renewable Energy Systems for Cannabis Cultivation.
- NovoFuel and Genport to Analyze Requirements for Development of Optimized Renewable Energy System to Support Cannabis Cultivation.
- NovoFuel, Inc. Highlights 23% Lower Lifecycle Cost of Its Hydrogen Generation Technology for Backup Power Applications.
- AlumiFuel Power Corporation Annnounces Formation of Specialized Energy Applications Group to Target Commercialization Opportunities; Initial Focus Will Be on Commerical Marijuana Cultivation Opportunities.
- AlumiFuel Power Corporation Annnounces Formation of Subsidiary to Pursue Early Stage Business Opportunities in Bitcoin and Other Digital Cryptocurrencies.
AlumiFuel Power Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Novofuel, Inc., is an early production stage alternative energy company that generates hydrogen gas and heat through the chemical reaction of aluminum, water, and proprietary additives. This technology is ideally suited for multiple applications requiring on-site, on-demand fuel sources, serving National Security and commercial customers. The Company's hydrogen generation feeds fuel cells for backup and portable power, provides lift gas for weather balloons, and can replace costly, hard-to-handle and high pressure K-Cylinders. Its hydrogen/heat output is also being designed and developed to power fuel cell-based and turbine-based undersea propulsion and auxiliary power systems. The Company has significant differentiators in performance, adaptability, safety and cost-effectiveness in its target market applications, with no external power required and no toxic chemicals or by-products. Visit the home site at http://www.alumifuelpowertech.com/
AFPW has historical success! The AlumiFuel hydrogen generation process has been vetted/used by multiple military organizations, certain of the world's largest defense contractors and Fortune 100 companies, with their reviews focused mainly on the Company's core applications of lift gas for weather balloons which are launched worldwide, and feeding fuel cells for backup & portable power -- an enormous emerging market.
- Weather balloon lift gas – $200M
- Portable power – $8B
- K-Cylinder replacement – $50M
- Undersea vehicle power – $80M
- School science lab hydrogen generation – $3M
- International sublicensing – $200M
- The company has completed a detailed analysis in response to the rapidly expanding energy requirements of cannabis growers in the U.S. and Canada, resulting in the development of a range of Renewable Energy System (RES) configurations for various cultivation scenarios. (See AFPW news release of April 10, 2014).
- The NovoFuel-Genport team has focused on a specific location and cultivation scenario in Michigan (one of the now 21 US states to legalize medical marijuana), and used sophisticated microgrid modeling tools to determine the optimal configuration of off-grid Renewable Energy Systems for cannabis cultivation, supplementing and reducing the reliance on local grid power. These integrated RES products include mini-wind power systems, solar panel power systems, hydrogen fuel cells, large format lithium-ion batteries, and a real-time microgrid management and control system.
- The analysis for the Michigan location will result in a customized cost-effective configuration of RES components optimized for that specific environment, with the intention of installing and testing a pilot "plug and play" system for cannabis cultivation using NovoFuel/Genport products that could then be expanded to other locations in other states.
- SRI and AFPW believe they have all requisite technologies in-house to field a system responsive to the needs of cannabis growers, while solving resultant power problems of local utilities. At the present time, marijuana growing for medicinal purposes is legalized in 20 U.S. states, and there is pending legislation to follow suit in 13 other states. Two states, Washington and Colorado, have also legalized it for recreational purposes, and 13 other states are considering similar legislation. Marijuana growing is legalized throughout Canada.
- In response to this unusual set of circumstances, NovoFuel and Genport are conducting a funded analysis to determine the optimal configuration of renewable energy technologies and products to handle the power requirements of marijuana cultivation.
- The investment community has recognized the tremendous emerging opportunity to invest in technologies and products which will handle the burgeoning marijuana energy demands; reliance on renewable energy sources will eliminate harmful emissions, reduce the power load for local utilities, and lessen the need for foreign oil. Mr. David Cade, President of NovoFuel, said: "The cannabis growing arena represents an ideal application of the NovoFuel / Genport hybrid alternative energy technologies. This same solution can also be applied to the mining and farming industries."
- Compared to Other Alternative Energies, hydrogen fueled PEM fuel cells are the technology of choice for many backup power or off-grid users.
- The cost of fuel cells continues to decrease as the technology matures, making them more attractive for many stationary applications which traditionally have relied on standard fossil-fuel-based generators (the mass automotive fuel cell market is still some years away, but getting closer). One drawback of hydrogen fuel cells has been the cost and infrastructure of the hydrogen generation and storage systems necessary to feed the fuel cells.
- One major wireless telecom user believes that the NovoFuel cartridge-based system, with the generation of hydrogen on site and on demand, operating at ambient pressure, and with no hydrogen storage on site, is far superior to the K-cylinder solution. In addition, the NovoFuel system has a 90% lighter weight than the comparable component of K-cylinders. This is especially important for rooftop cell tower sites. But here is the clincher: the study revealed that The NovoFuel solution enjoys a 23% lifecycle cost advantage over the K-cylinder solution.
- Cannabis growth facilities require large amounts of energy. A 2011 study on energy use in the industry shows that the energy consumption will be over 1% of national electricity consumption and create greenhouse gas pollution equivalent to that of 3 million automobiles. This can expect to increase as the industry becomes more fully developed.
- Some communities have already taken steps to require cannabis grow operations to be powered by renewable energy sources to lessen the industry's carbon footprint.
- There are approximately 735 medical marijuana cultivation facilities in Colorado according to the Colorado Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED). In November 2013, the Washington State Liquor Board issued a ruling to limit the total amount of growing space to 2 million square feet statewide, of which a good portion will be outdoors and in greenhouses. Canada's new program restricts cultivation strictly to indoor facilities that are highly energy intensive.
- SEAG intends to sponsor a feasibility study to evaluate and determine the best renewable energy solutions for these applications that NovoFuel's hydrogen generation technology could provide. NovoFuel, through its many energy industry partners, will seek the best combination of advanced energy technologies to configure modular, reliable off-grid hydrogen power units; these backup/auxiliary power generators will encompass hybrid fuel cells using NovoFuel-generated hydrogen, lithium batteries, photovoltaic systems and real-time energy management and control. These emission-free units would replace costly and polluting diesel generators.
- AFPW President and CEO Henry Fong said, "After 4 1/2 years of research and development, the AFPW hydrogen technology is now ready for commercialization and the Specialized Energy Applications Group will quickly target the potential opportunities. The current public focus and growth potential for the marijuana industry makes it an outstanding candidate."
- NovoFuel President David Cade said, "NovoFuel is in a unique position to bring together a broad array of advanced energy technologies and systems to support this newly formed AFPW Group."
- They formed a new wholly-owned subsidiary, Bitcoin Capital Corporation, to pursue early stage business opportunities in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency focused companies and projects.
- It intends to provide angel funding and assistance in business development and consulting services related to these activities. Management believes this approach will offer a simplified entry for the investor to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by eventually providing a diversified portfolio of early stage companies and projects in this up and coming realm.
Given the Chart's TA positioning, this could be the perfect combo for a big runner! We hope you enjoy this trading alert! Keep doing your due diligence, and always, always, always Trade Wisely!
Stockchat LLC has received Six Thousand Five Hundred Dlrs for the awareness of AFPW from a third party.